Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Undomestic

Today, I did laundry!!!

I had the morning off cause meeting was cancelled... Saw the huge mountain of clothes and decided to wash them... just mine though... haha... I didn't bother washing my dad's and bro's dirty clothes... hee... cause mine alone was alot especially when I just returned from Bangkok... I didn't want to be too ambitious... ;p

Hmm... it's not the first time but I'm definitely not on close terms with the washing machine... I separated the dark coloured clothes from the light ones and the heavy material versus the delicate material... thinking I have got everything covered... I threw on the cover and the machine started washing... It's only then I realized I didn't put in washing powder... haha... Ok I know I'm hopeless... So I started to look for washing powder... Found it but didn't know where mum kept the scoop... Anyway, I used a random plastic container and scoop some powder into the detergent tray... Erm honestly, I had no idea how much powder I'm supposed to put... doesn't really matter ya?

Approximately 30 minutes later, the machine beeped, and I went to open the cover excitedly... I got a shock! All the dark coloured clothes had lint all over them!!! Now I know why mum always turn the clothes inside-out when she washes them in the machine... Bleah... I need a lint remover!

After washing the clothes, I had some time left before work so I decided to mop the floor too... Went to get the mop, but I couldn't find the floor cleaner... haha... Found it somewhere finally... mopped the floor and realized... Hmm I really should have swept the floor first before mopping like what mum always does because the hair and specks on the floor makes mopping almost counter-productive...

Sigh... housework really not that fun... hmm... BF please take note ok.... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment