Friday, October 8, 2010

Melting words...

Today, I had the pleasure of attending a meeting with boss and his best friend.

The agenda for the meeting was on some property venture together and I was just invited to sit in so as to learn more of the procedures and thought process.

We were in the meeting room and after some introduction to his friend, Mr A, we all sat down... Then boss casually asked "How have you been? How's Rachel?" (Mr A's wife)...

Mr A replied "Oh I'm very good... and Rachel is amazing and beautiful as always..."

Awww.... my heart melted.... these words coming from a late 30s guy.... and to think they have been married for 10 years with a 8-yr-old son... so super sweet! Yes yes, I admit I'm a sucker for sweet nothings...

Alot of people may think words are superficial and over-rated... But I still think they hold a certain level of significance... I personally feel it's not so easy to say mushy things when you don't mean it... so it does mean something if you can feel it and say it ya?

And a little a day can go a long way... heh... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment