Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Shop... Work In Progress


Renovation for new shop... opening next week... looking forward to it... =)

The full glass entrance...

The inside of the shop...

Counter area... liking the full length windows... always wanted a shop with daylight streaming in...

Cosy fitting rooms... and my office right behind... yippee!

And I realized contractors always try to get away with some stuff if they are dealing with guys... For example, they got the colour of the electrical wires wrong...we wanted black and they gave us white... and they have the cheek to ask my partner to buy our own black wires! Totally ridiculous! And my partner, a guy, actually agreed! Silly...

Of course, I called the electrician and gave him a piece of my mind...haha...and he is changing the wires... Note to self...contractors are afraid of dealing with girls...wahaha... it's their weakness... next time it's better for me to deal with the contractors... hee...;p


No comments:

Post a Comment