Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hopeless female driver

Today, after countless reminders from my colleagues that my car tyres look very deflated, I finally decided to pump my tyres...

One of my colleagues had already taught me how to do it awhile ago...he showed me how to enter the pressure values, insert the nozzle...blah blah...he did not let me try though...

So today, I drove into Shell, confidently, I unscrew the cap on my tyres and tried to insert the nozzle...BUT...nothing was coming out!!! No air! I tried on the other tyres...but still nothing...I was starting to get irritated because I was getting late for work and the sun was scorching! So I went to ask the Shell staff for help...a lady was on duty and sheepishly, she said she can't help...bleah...bad bad bad service!!!

Just when I was about to give up and drive off...this car pulled up behind mine and an uncle stepped out. He asked me in mandarin..."Need help?" Eagerly, I said YES! Phew...

Haha...thanks to the helpful uncle, my tyres are no longer deflated... but ya...I still don't know how to pump my tyres...hmm...maybe the BF can help next time! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment