Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm a meanie...

Sometimes, mum, dad and bro like to ask me very lame questions...questions which I don't understand why they wanna ask in the first place...

Like...When I was baking cookies in the kitchen on Sunday, my bro popped in and ask... "You baking ah? Hey can this type of oven bake cake?" My answer..."Isn't it obvious that I'm baking? Of course the oven can bake cake, if not what is it for?!"

Or...when I'm dressed up and obviously walking towards the door...mum will ask "going out ah?" Erm....isn't that OBVIOUS?!

But I realized... they know the answers... they just asked all those stupid questions simply because they wanna talk to me...they wanna interact...so that we don't behave like strangers at home... I'm such a meanie...feeling bad... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment