Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hopeless Female Driver Part II

I have to admit I'm not good with remembering road names and directions. So, it's almost always a mini adventure whenever I have to drive to somewhere new... ;p

Last Friday, I had a meeting at M Hotel at 7pm... Decided to use the GPS on my phone to direct me there... BIG MISTAKE!!!

The stupid GPS is the worst invention on Earth!!!

Scenario 1: "Turn left in 300 metres."

ME: How would I know how far is 300 metres?!?!?!?! There are so many left turns before that 300 metres! And of course, I made the wrong turn...

Scenario 2: "In 100 metres, keep left..." ..........."Lost satellite connection, waiting for reconnection..."

ME: WHAT THE !@^#&*! So what do I do now?!?!?! Where do I turn? Needless to say, I am totally lost on dunno-where-is-this road...

Attempted to slow down and try to read the road signs....hoping that the road name will give me some indication...BUT NO! The minute I slow down, impatient people start to honk at me! Sobz... Singaporeans are so impatient... Can't people be more considerate and forgiving...:(....(though I'm guilty of that too...hahaha...)

Hmm... I think I should just rely on the trusty street directory next time... (I like to think I can read maps...) ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment