Friday, July 9, 2010

Working in the hills


Really appreciate the beauty of working so close to nature...
Everytime it rains, the hills look so misty it feels like fairyland and the surroundings cool and quaint... It's kind of relaxing just looking at it... Can't really capture the essence of it in the picture though...


Bukit Timah Hill just behind my office...

The vintage building where my office is housed... The pace here always feels kind of slow, compared to my office in Cineleisure... good for the employee, not so good for the boss! Haha...


My ride with the greenery... ;)
The hectic week passed by in a jiffy... it's friday already! Looking forward to just chilling out during the weekend... the "lazy me" always dominates during weekend... some of my friends look forward to all sorts of activities during the weekend... shopping, clubbing, etc... but I just like to laze around... catch a movie... or simply just hang in the cafe with a cup of tea/wine...the beach sounds good too... Hmm does that sound boring? Not to me... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment