Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feeling adventurous?


Recently, I had the oppportunity to go to KL to explore a new business opportunity. Actually I haven't really step into Malaysia for more than 10 years ... Came here for a short weekend trip with the BF awhile back but didn't manage to explore much... On this trip, I got to walk around abit at the KL International Airport. It's much nicer than what I expected... In fact, it is really quite pretty...

On the way to the immigration counters... Nice lighting...

Nearing the Arrival gates...

On the way to the city area on a cab... The sky was really nice that day... Great start to my hectic day in KL.

Spoke to a few people about the venture and different people gave me a different perspective. I think it really depends on a person's risk appetite. While one thinks this is such an exciting opportunity, another thinks that this venture is plagued with difficulties. So, how adventurous should I be? ;)



1 comment:

  1. Be where your heart takes you! And you will be happy =)

    ReplyDelete