Sunday, July 25, 2010

Decluttering

Sometimes in random conversations with people, I find out things which I am shocked to know... can't explain why it's disturbing... just is... and it's so haunting that I can't seem to stop thinking about it...

In an attempt to distract myself, I started Operation Declutter... My bedroom, wardrobe, work desk at home, workstation in the office... they are all in an awful mess! I think I'm piling on too much things... It's frustrating to be working at an untidy workplace... Have been spending the whole day cleaning up my wardrobe... but it's still overcrowded... :s It's gonna take me forever to clear up everything...


My workstation at the office... so many things on the table I don't know how I get anything done! Sigh... I foresee Monday Blues setting in... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment