Friday, October 21, 2011

Mrs Wong... Me?

It's been more than 1 month since our wedding... but everything from the day still seems pretty clear in my head now... and my heart still feels warm and fuzzy... effects from a happy wedding? See I knew all the effort and $ would pay off... hahaha... ;)

To me, the wedding was perfect... all I ever wanted... a simple and elegant dress, pretty and happy bridesmaids, nice hand bouquet, dreamy-looking pre-wed photos, good hair day, charming reception, super smiley parents and brother, spontaneous groomsmen, my dashing groom... and being serenaded to... was definitely the perfect icing to the cake... I really felt like the happiest girl in the world...

As the saying goes... the wedding is only the beginning of it all... Well, this is definitely a wonderful start!

So, how has married life been treating me? Hmm... so far so good... guess we are still in the honeymoon stage... heh... hope it stays this way... =)


No comments:

Post a Comment