Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sure you know me?

Still on the book that I'm still reading...

The writer has decided to come clean before her wedding as she thinks that it's only fair for her fiance to know her darkest secrets/ habits... so the copycat in me is inspired to do the same thing... heh... so here it is... painstakingly compiled...

In general,

- I dislike crowded and noisy places... I feel nervous when there are alot of people piling/ squeezing against me...
- Can't stand sloppy, lazy and untidy people/things...
- Loves to daydream/ think... sometimes excessively...
- Likes to watch alot of tv on holidays...
- Listens to music while doing work...
- Needs to go to nice places/ cafes/ restaurants/ shops to feel inspired...
- Though not artistically/ musically trained, anything of such nature never fails to fascinate me... thus the desire to catch performances/ concerts/ musicals... or visit galleries...
- I'm not tech-savvy...
- I think housework is like admin work... it value-adds and is totally necessary... doesn't require much brain power... just very labourious and mundane... and can be outsourced...
- Jogging clears my mind... and I like to do it in the morning...
- I used to like driving... cause I thought it felt liberating... but after a few near-death experiences... I think I'm better off being a passenger...
- I enjoy wining and dining experiences... not so much for the food... but more for the ambience and dreaminess that I get out of it...
- I'm a sucker for flowers and appreciate little gestures/ surprises... especially from an overseas trip... They are never too much...
- Requires a high level of affection... and am inclined to think that life would just be perfect if I get that one more hug and one more kiss...
- When I'm sulking in the car... my anger dissipates almost immediately when you hold my hand and smile to me...
- I don't like to eat in hawker centres... because it feels chaotic... I don't mind taking away the food from there and eat at home...
- I really don't like to eat pork... Yes I already know I won't die eating it...
- I'm irritated by sudden changes in plans.
- I feel alot of love and warmth at home... and I hope it will be the same in our own home...
- Something very important to note: I have far more enthusiasm in life than I have actual energy. In my excitement, I routinely take on more than I can physically or emotionally handle, which causes me to break down in quite predictable displays of dramatic exhaustion, whereby I feel alone and helpless... I usually feel much better if I see you/ get a phone call from you... even though I don't communicate the issue to you.
- Loves to travel... for leisure... Traveling alone for work is really not that fun... quite stifling sometimes...
- I'm generally supportive of your plans... just wished that they were put across as questions rather than as statements...
- Absolutely loves being "baby"...

Hmm... I think there are more... but can't think now... to be continued another time! ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment