Friday, January 7, 2011

Perfectionist?

I don't think I'm one but I just like/ hope to do things the best they can be...

Something I can be proud of... as I derive much satisfaction from a job well done... like adrenaline rush to an athlete...

I figured... since you are already spending time doing it, may as well do it well... why do a shoddy job or produce something mediocre? Isn't it a waste of time and effort? And you will never realize what your full potential is... you will just be any other nobody on the street... by saying this, I'm not implying that I'm somebody now... but at least I think I have no regrets and no "what-ifs"...

If you have done your best and still failed? Well well... then I guess... learn from all the mistakes and try to make the best out of them? ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment