Friday, April 3, 2009

Hmm totally had no idea how to wear this when i saw this dress...but wanted to give it a shot cause don't wanna junk it...
It's a birthday gift from a friend...when she gave it to me...she said "this dress is so you!"
I kept quiet, smiled and nodded...In my head, I was thinking, "erm...which part of me screams coral?!?!?" Nonetheless, I think it's quite a pretty dress...worth a try...

Haha, in an attempt to mask the bright colour, I tried to blend in plenty of blacks, with a big black bag and black pumps...yup...hopefully a nice change from my usual monochrome style...

Was planning holidays with some gfs, realized that without the financial burden of a car, I really can go much further and longer and nicer...awww...oh well, things that I have to sacrifice for convenience and time I guess...think it's a worthwhile sacrifice? YES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment