Monday, April 27, 2009


Going to watch a play at the Esplanade today. Wore a simple floral tube dress. Will bring along a jacket too to ward off the cold in the theatre...Quite excited...It's been a long while since i last went to Esplanade for play/musical...Kind of like Esplanade...Pretty place...and exudes an artistic aura...makes me feel more cultured...haha


Had a semi-formal meeting today. After that, I went shopping with a dearie.
What's the damage? Hmm I would say it's quite substantial...considering that I didn't set out to buy anything at all...:P





Oh I finally got to check out Uniqlo over the weekend...
I was there on a sunday at around 5 pm...there was a snaking queue to get in but didn't really wait for long cause they let quite a few people in each time...Singaporeans are really suckers for queues...
Went in for a quick scan and left with nothing because all the items especially the nicer ones only have big sizes left...
So...I think for the time being, no point going back there for awhile as it will be sometime before they restock...
Oh well, I will probably only go back after the hype has die down...No sizes anyway...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment