Sunday, June 19, 2011

Imperfectionist


Mistakes and flaws are part and parcel of everyone's lives... No one/ nothing is perfect in this world?

What happens when too many mistakes are made? A disaster?

How does a mistake occur? Misjudgement? Miscalculation? Can't be bothered to think? Or simply not intelligent enough? No.. there could be countless reasons/ excuses... it could be external factors... the weather? the traffic?

What actions to take? To salvage, to mull over it or accept it, acknowledge and move on?

I know I'm sounding illogical here... just trying to convince myself that imperfections are perfectly normal and that we should learn to accept it... not be too critical... not be too hard on myself/ anyone...

Problem is... I try to fix it... spending days and nights... thinking of a solution... sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't... sometimes I even try to fix other people's mistakes... when it's not solved, I get frustrated for wasting time on it...

Really need to learn how to be an imperfectionist... less things to think about...



No comments:

Post a Comment