Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm home... =)

Am back from a trip to Bangkok... It was a relaxing trip... with lots of shopping, numerous foot massages and a perfect manicure and pedicure... feeling refreshed...

Had dinner with my parents and my mum asked me how was my trip... I told her it was ok... just like usual... she was quiet for awhile... then she said... next time don't go for so long...

I was surprised... surely 5 days wasn't that long... I thought... But before I said anything... my dad said... ya lor... you go for 5 days, we can't sleep for 4 nights leh... to hear this from dad... is kind of weird... cause my dad is a man of few words... he rarely verbalize his emotions... so it got me thinking... what has changed from my previous trips? Me gone for a longer period? Bangkok more dangerous? My parents are more expressive in showing their love now? Or perhaps... I won't be staying with them soon and they want to spend as much time as possible with me? Hmm... nvm... anyhow... it feels heart-warming to be missed... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment