Monday, December 13, 2010

Over-active brain cells...


It's 5.12am on a monday morning and here I am... wide awake after 4 hours of tossing and turning on the bed... can't seem to get to sleep... and so I have decided to get up and "evaluate" the situation. I thought... somehow, writing out all my thoughts will help me out with my insomnia?

Hmm... what could be the reason? Is it because of incomplete work with a looming deadline on the 14thDec? Or in fact, most of my work are still WIP... way behind time...

Or is it because I'm worried about not doing enough for my personal projects? Can't seem to settle on a final look on the house and I haven't been researching on gowns!!! Oh no oh no... getting panicky...

Hmm... maybe it's because I'm afraid to face my boss after a mysterious MIA incident on our company retreat... bleah...

So feel like digging mum out of bed for a chat... haha... :p

Oh well... I guess I should just go wash up and go to office early then... maybe starting to finish some of the work will help...


No comments:

Post a Comment