Thursday, May 21, 2009


Have quite a few projects on hand, so have been rather busy and not to mention, very exhausted too... I actually knocked out at 10 plus last night! Hmm, I would say it's definitely not easy to juggle 2 things at the same time... Sometimes, you get carried away in 1 and the other gets neglected... Now I'm kinda fire fighting to save whatever is left of it...Sad to realise that I've lost a helping hand... It's not that I've been dependent, it's just nice to know that there is someone who is keeping a lookout for you...someone who helps out selflessly and spontaneously whenever you need. Well... on the bright side, I picked up some new knowledge... so all is good... :)

Because of the busy schedule, haven't been spending much time with family and friends... kind of miss them... and sometimes, I start to question why I'm working so much...



I'm indulging in simple and quick get-ups nowadays to save time dressing up and to catch up on my beauty sleep... :P
Haven't really been shopping either... very few new outfits...



No comments:

Post a Comment